Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wooh! Youtube channel up!

As the title suggests, I have launched my Youtube channel. From there I'll be posting vintage gaming related content, which I am rather excited to do. For the actual content, I was considering review type content, maybe the occasional play through, gaming challenges, et cetera and so forth. I'll probably play around with a couple formats and ideas as I embark on this odyssey of mine. The first two things I'll be tackling will most likely be Meteor Madness 3D, which I mentioned in a previous post, and also Black Mesa, which I can't help but gush over. It's just so great!
Anyhow, so far I've only posted a tentative intro I'll be using for future video content, which I may be tweaking. If you have input, comments, criticisms, feel free to email or comment. All input is welcome.
Thanks all!

Here is a link to my channel, by the way; https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedHerringUltimo.

And a gander at the intro;

No comments:

Post a Comment